- Education about risk factors for musculoskeletal pain and injury – including normal incidence at home and at work, contributing factors
- Education about self management strategies for preventing pain and injury related to risk factors and contributing factors
- Description of injury analysis to assist with understanding of injury causation
- Technique education for work tasks
- Instruction in stretching and strengthening exercises for work and home
- Advice about how to improve well being through participation in sports, fitness activities, cardiovascular exercise and other lifestyle activities
The sessions include opportunities for people to ask questions about their own concerns and problems.